lost in space

Saturday, June 06, 2009
i haven't been feeling like myself lately. i am often feeling like i am floating outside my body, watching the physical reality but not really taking place in it. it's weird and i don't understand it. who have i become? what am i doing? i'm going through the motions without emotion. is this what routine is? but the more i think about it, i come to the realization that "routine" is not my concern here. it's more of just an overall numbness. i don't connect with myself. my job...it's not me. but why not? argh. i don't know. i'm so confused. and definitely lost.
simply do not ask me what this is all about, parce que je ne sais pas, mes chers

posted by jennifer at 4:58 PM | Permalink |


[ Home ]

Comments for lost in space

Linkage

Acknowledgements

The image used in the header of this page is the work of the extremely talented Josh Howard. See more of Josh's art here.