lolly lolly ice head

Thursday, September 14, 2006
In the HOLY SHIT news of the day:

"Duane Dog Chapman, star of the A&E reality series "Dog the Bounty Hunter," and two members of his bounty hunting team (including his son) were arrested by U.S. officials today for extradition to Mexico..."

"...In 2003, Chapman traveled to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico to retrieve Max Factor cosmetics heir Andrew Luster, who was wanted in the U.S. on rape charges. Luster is now in jail, serving a 124-year term. The Chapmans were jailed in Mexico for a brief time for the incident three years ago. Bounty hunting is considered a crime in Mexico."

Evidently it is a crime to pick up shit-head rapists in Mexico. Although not exactly shocking. Do you have any idea how many girls get raped in TJ alone? It's a lot. Trust me. But I digress. They caught Dog! I'm stunned and outraged.

Those fucking bastards. How the hell did they manage this? I mean look at him. Look at him!





























His only real flaw is that he is a ridiculous born-again Christian. But I don't hold that against him. I really don't. His hysterical dedication to "changing" those who are on the wrong side of the law is just way to endearing.

That and he's scary. He could kick my ass from here to Tuesday. Hell his wife Beth could do the same. I'm nothing but an appetizer before the meal. A small snack to handle mid-morning hunger. Seriously. I'm not kidding around here. They are MASSIVE and I am tiny. Look at them!



















And god bless them for it.

Dog, you rule. Get out of Mexican jail man and kick their asses for arresting you for bring scum to justice.
simply do not ask me what this is all about, parce que je ne sais pas, mes chers

posted by jennifer at 8:29 PM | Permalink |


[ Home ]

Comments for lolly lolly ice head
"Never be in awe of those that sport mullets"

- I think that was Plato...

Linkage

Acknowledgements

The image used in the header of this page is the work of the extremely talented Josh Howard. See more of Josh's art here.