ill communication

Tuesday, October 03, 2006
There is so much going on with me. So many thoughts I want to share and feelings I want to express. I live in this self taught, home grown valley where emotion and logic clash. Where life is ruled by the dramatics, the enthusiasm of a passionate lunatic.

And here I am blessed with a technology that provides me with an open forum that allows me to make sense of my meandering thoughts by way of the written word...and inadequate sense of falsely promised obscurity. A perfect solution for such a dilemma.

One would think.

But when I sit here in front of the computer ready to put my fingers to the keyboard and enter this forum everything goes...blank.

I know. Totally lame.
simply do not ask me what this is all about, parce que je ne sais pas, mes chers

posted by jennifer at 8:30 PM | Permalink |


[ Home ]

Comments for ill communication
I know exactly what you mean, I think I've just had a 2-week gap on WR

Love the title, baby.

Linkage

Acknowledgements

The image used in the header of this page is the work of the extremely talented Josh Howard. See more of Josh's art here.